Welcome to the official website of the
Oregon Council of Healthcare Educators
The Oregon Council of Healthcare Educators (OCHE) is a not-for-profit group of healthcare-based educators who share common experiences in planning, implementing and evaluating learning. The purpose of the Council is to improve the quality of healthcare education in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
OCHE supports educators via:
- Quarterly meetings (Attendance options include on site, via audio or web conferencing)
- Education session at each meeting
- Scholarship program for members
- Meeting location strategically placed throughout region of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Networking at each meeting
- Email and remote meeting technology
- Building relationships
OCHE Calendar of Events:
OCHE Meeting, April 18, 2014. Mid-Columbia Medical Center, The Dalles, OR. We will have a presentation by Isabelle Soule and Katherine Forney (Media Development Specialist) on the topic of on-line education and training for nursing professionals. Our networking time will focus on current practices in social networking for professional purposes.
Click April meeting flyer for more information on upcoming meetings or to RSVP and/or register.
OCHE Symposium 2014