Welcome to the official website of the
Oregon Council of Healthcare Educators
The Oregon Council of Healthcare Educators (OCHE) is a not-for-profit group of healthcare-based educators who share common experiences in planning, implementing and evaluating learning. The purpose of the Council is to improve the quality of healthcare education in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
OCHE supports educators via:
- Quarterly meetings (Attendance options include on site, via audio or web conferencing)
- Education session at each meeting
- Scholarship program for members
- Meeting location strategically placed throughout region of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Networking at each meeting
- Email and remote meeting technology
- Building relationships
OCHE Calendar of Events:
Quarterly Meeting: January 30, 2015 9 am-3 pm (Flyer coming soon)
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, Health Education Center, 600 NE 92nd Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98668 (Get directions)
Educational focus: Our 2014 Scholarship recipients will be sharing what they learned in their respective conferences.